Terms of Service
Welcome to Q-rounds. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Q-rounds app, including any content, features, and services offered on or through our website (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our Service.
USE OF SERVICE
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms. You may use our Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. The Q-rounds app provides customers with the ability to create a rounding queue and share The Queue with the care team, patient circle members, and the EHR.
- Authorized User Accounts are created and maintained by customers by authorizing their staff SSO accounts. Q-rounds complies with all state and national security laws and measures. By using Q-rounds, users agree to comply with security protocols in place by the customer.
- You agree not to use our Service for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or the Service. You also agree not to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Service; upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation. Violation of User Conduct terms will result in immediate account suspension.
- Q-rounds website and the Service, including all content, features, and functionality, are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not use our website or the Service, or any content, features, or functionality thereof, for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Any user data that is collected, stored, and used by the Service is encrypted in transit and stored by means directed by the end customer and in compliance with all state and national security laws.
- Should a user violate any of the Service’s rules or policies, their account will be immediately suspended, and further action will be taken that is in line with the severity of violation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We provide our website and the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without making any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not guarantee that our website or the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that our website or the Service are free from viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant that any information obtained from the Service will be accurate, reliable, or complete. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk, and that we shall not be liable for any damages